Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari

* FANS *

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

~~ KELETAH PAGI ~~



Selamat pagi u'olls... :) Well, today I was already done with my chores by 9am. Yup cos this whole week there's my eldest girl, Dyan to help me out in my chores. At least kurang 1 chore lah hehehe.. I got her to help me out in vacumming the house and with her 'monyok' muka (cos kene paksa bangun pagi), she did it. Today tak nak cook.. hehehe. But not becos of sakit malas ek, but becos yesterday's chicken curry masih ader. So I just panaskan balik jer lah. 

Anyway, nie I nak share some picts of wat happen this morning. Nielah makcik Qis'joyah' kita. Hehehe. Memang cute, but dia nyer hyper n robust, hanya Allah sajer yg tau... lagi2 dia ngah kemaruk with the staircase now. Haiizzz......... Qis.. Qis.. semangat mummy nie asik ilang jer each time u panjat tangga tau...








Dengan blom mandi tu, hehehehe, gasak dia lah.. Asalkan dia nak dok main kat bawah jer. 

0 comments: