Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari

* FANS *

Sunday, August 7, 2011

7th day of Ramadhan

Wow... its already 7 days of fasting.. another 3wks 1 day to go. Im still waiting for my menses to come.. n hopefully it will.. hahahaha.... 3 chaotic kids are already a handful for me. 


Anyways, I've just had my break fast... mee kuah merah n bubur chacha with hot Vico drink. Alhamdulillah... my tummy is all full now.. Done with my prayers.. im just waiting for Dian to finish up her Science exam papers of different schools in different states given by her school. Its given in preparation for her UPSR next month.. Urrgghhhh.. nervous yes, stress yes.. extreme in fact.. not just her.. me too!! ha ha ha... 


I'm out now.. gonna go get some rest b4 heading up for bedtime... Im so deep-shit tired .. lol. 


Adios amigos!!!

0 comments: