Kelab Blogger Ben Ashaari

* FANS *

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

~~ QIS ON RECOVERING MODE ~~





Alhamdulillah syukur to Allah, Qis is on recovering mode. Syukur syukur syukur!!! She no longer having fever n her cough is subsiding. I was already on the stage of sending her to the hospital. But again, so much syukur to Allah. She is also eating well again after a week rejecting food n just consumed milk and plain water. She's sleeping well too. Just a week without food, I could see she thinning and weighing a little light. 
She's supposed to have her 18mths jab but I think I shall hold it back fr another 2 weeks b4 giving her that. I wont want her to get sick again within a wk.. pity her. 
Waiting fr hubby rite now, Im out of baby wipes and Drapolene nappy rash cream, gonna go n get some soon once hubby's back. In the mean time, enjoyz the pillow fights of my kiddos... Crazy of them..!! LOL.




0 comments: